Healhty pumpkin pie to enjoy without all the carbs. Enjoy anytime of year!
4 tbsp Ghee
2 cups almond flour
1 can pumpkin puree
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
2 tbsp almond butter
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Melt the ghee and combine with almond flour in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a pie plate and flatten into a crust. Bake at 325 degress for 10 minutes until golden brown and set qside to cool.
- In a large bowl add eggs, pumkin puree, maple syrup, coconut milk, almond butter, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Beat well into fully mixed.
- Pour filling into pie crust and bake for 45-50 minutes at 325 degrees.