1. In a bowl mix:
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Full spoon of cream cheese
2. Heat in microwave to melt - approx. 30-45 seconds
3. Then add:
1 cup almond flour
Add garlic and Italian seasoning to your taste
4. Mix together really good and roll out on a cookie sheet into a pizza shape about 1/2" thick.
5. Place in oven for 20 min @ 350 degrees until lightly brown.
ADD TO PIZZA CRUST YOUR TOPPINGS
6. Add the following to your specific liking:
- Pizza sauce - spread evenly over crust
- Mozzerella cheese over sauce
- Peppers (jalapeno)
- Chicken (optional)
- Italian seasoning
Put back in oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Makes 6-8 slices depending on size.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!