This is one of my favorite healthy snacks. I use Plant Fusion Complete Protein - Rich Chocolate flavor, but any chocolate protein will work.
1/2 cup Organic Peanut Butter Powder
1/2 cup Organic Cacao Powder
1/2 cup Organic Chocolate Protein Powder (Optional - Plant Fusion Complete Protein Rich Chocolate)
1/2 cup Organic 85% Cacao Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Organic Walnuts
1/4 tsp Organic Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Organic Baking Powder
1/2 Organic Avocado
2 tbsp Organic Sugar Free Maple Syrup (or Organic Honey)
1 tbsp Organic Vanilla Extract
3/4 cup Organic Egg Whites
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a bowl mix dry and wet ingredients together until fully mixed
3.. Using a cookie sheet spray with Organic Olive Oil
4. Place 6 large scoops on mixture on cookie sheet
5. Place in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes
6. Cool and serve with fresh Organic Blueberries
Nutritional Facts - about 75 calories per cookie and 10 grams protein.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!